The Nauru Integrated Infrastructure Strategic Plan (NIISP) was endorsed and adopted by the Nauruan Cabinet on 27 November 2019 as a guide to public infrastructure investment planning and budgeting for the next five to ten years. It integrates capital planning into a broader asset management framework to ensure that existing infrastructure is restored and adequately maintained, and that new infrastructure is built to service the infrastructure demands and development needs and objectives of Nauru.
The report was prepared by the Ministry of Infrastructure in collaboration with the Ministry of Finance, with the support of the PRIF Coordination Office.
To guide the Government of Nauru in carrying out asset management tasks and investment planning in the future, the following documents have been prepared and are included as appendices to this report:
- Appendix A - Strategic and Sectoral Documents for Infrastructure Planning and Programming - Click Here
- Appendix B - Infrastructure Asset and Management Plan - Click Here
- Appendix C - Infrastructure Asset Maintenance Guide - Click Here
- Appendix D - Infrastructure Project Prioritization Methodology - Click Here
- Appendix E - Infrastructure Condition and Capacity Assessment - Click Here
- Appendix F - Asset Replacement and Renewal Cost Estimating - Click Here
- Appendix G - Infrastructure Asset Management Procedures - Click Here